Monday, September 29, 2008

One on One- Episode One

WSOE's newest sports show went over the air Sunday night with myself and Andy Harris at the helm. Of course, the mood was somber. The New York Mets, like a beautiful philandering girlfriend, tore my heart out again. Speaking of, farewell Shea Stadium. You will be missed. Anyway, back to the show, Andy boasted on his Phillies while I sulked about my Mets. Despite the circumstances, the show went very well. Andy knows his stuff and let me call him my favorite red head on air. That's how you know you can work with someone. One on One's stars, Joey Accordino and Chris Bunn, joined us to discuss the NFL and college football. Radio is fun. Of course, I'll be instituting some changes to the show. I'm a radio purest. We'll see how those work out in the future. Of course, One on One is on Sunday, 6-7pm. 

Predictions:
Red Sox- World Series
CC Sabathia- Cy Young


No comments: