Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Updates in One!

Ok, I've been slacking off. Preparing top quality radio is tough work, so finding time to blog is tough! But the shows have been going super well and my guest hosts have been a blast. Two Saturdays ago, the beautiful Helen King joined us. Besides being one of the funniest people I know, it was a sweet reunion. Of course, controversial topics were discussed candidly. Such as Black Kids, body odor, and my childhood. (Quick note. I won a game of Apples to Apples and a 25 dollar iTunes card after I put "My Childood" with the word "Pathetic") Anyway, it was a great show. The song of the day was "The Predatory Wasp" by Sufjan Stevens.

Camille Demere brought her edgy attitude to the booth. It was our first conversation in some time, and amazingly it happened over the radio. Which is helpful, because we scrap the fluff and go for the gold. Her father watched from behind the glass, so to speak, and we bonded over our love for Larry Elder.

Why does radio bring us together so!?

No comments: